The Glidecam Eclipse monitor is ideal for use wherever a professional daylight
viewable monitor is required. The Eclipse works perfectly when used on the
Glidecam v-16, V-20, or Gold Sled. The Glidecam Eclipse can also be adapted to
attach to other industry standard camera stabilizer sleds. Weighing approx. 5.4
pounds, and easily powered by an external 12 Volts DC battery or power supply,
the Eclipse can also be used as an oversized daylight readable viewfinder or set
monitor and can be attached virtually anywhere.
- DISPLAY: 5.5 inch High Performance CRT,
Daylight viewable, High Intensity, P43 (phosphor #43) Green Screen Monitor
- INPUT SIGNAL: One Composite Video input
(NTSC or PAL via switch)
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: Power On/Off,
- REAR PANEL: One 4 pin XLR male Power In.
Two 4 pin XLR female Power Out passthroughs. One BNC video input. NTSC/PAL
switch. 4:3 ratio switch. Video Termination Switch.
- EXTERNAL SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 9-30 Volts DC at
700 mA to 1.5 A max. approx.
- TYPICAL CRT LIFE: 20,000 hours.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURES: 1 degree Celsius to
55 degrees Celsius.
- OPERATING ALTITUDE: -1,300 ft. to 15,000
- OPERATING HUMIDITY: 0 to 90%
- SIZE: 6"W x 6" H x 6"D.
- MOUNTING HOLES: Four #10/32 threaded
mounting inserts are located on the base so a variety of mounting adapter
plates can be attached. (Please ask your Glidecam dealer for info on these
- WEIGHT: 5.4 pounds approximate.
- STRUCTURE: Aluminum cabinet with Black
- Electrical cables, adapters, mounting
bracket(s), and sled adapters not included. (The Eclipse does come with the
adapter plate which allows it to be connected to the base platform of the
V-16 and V-20.)